Scanmaskin 32 World Series RC
Grinder controlled by a remote control
Based on our Scanmaskin 32 World Series, we have created a radio-controlled (RC) model. This offers an opportunity for the operator to easily control the speed of the grinding wheels, the drive wheels, and it offers ergonomic work for the user. It contributes to a minimum load and no vibrations for the operator. Through the “joystick” on the radio control the operator is allowed to control with high precision in the direction and speed the operator wishes. There is also the possibility to put the floor grinding machine in a selected speed forward to keep a steady speed during the grinding work.
Scanmaskin 32 World Series RC is also equipped with a display, which contributes to the operator being able to follow in real-time how the tools are worn and their lifetime.
The floor grinding machine features cast alloy components along with a floating shroud, designed for years of durability and dust-free operation. Scanmaskin 32 World Series RC is equipped with a new tool head for better balance and tool support. The machine also has a new electrical cabinet with an improved cooling system. The cooling system is sealed and protects the electrical components against heat and dust. The wheels of Scanmaskin 32 World Series RC are 370 mm and can be quickly released, which makes it easy for the operator to operate the machine manually.
Recommended vacuum: Scanmaskin 9000 World SeriesSend request
- Controlled by a remote control with a joy-stick
- The operator can easily control the speed
- Ergonomic with a minimal load and no vibrations for the operator
- Equipped with a smart display
- Service is easy – loosen three screws to get access to the machine house
- The wheels on the machines are 370 mm and can quickly be released
- The cooling system is sealed and protects the electrical components against heat and dust
|200-240 V 3~ / 400-480 V 3~
|11 kW (15 hp) / 15 kW (20 hp)
|50 Amp / 32 Amp
|Grinding disc speed:
|3 x 280 mm / 3 x 11”
|800 mm/ 32”
|640 kg/ 1410 lbs
|367 kg / 809 lbs
|20 l / 5,3 US gal