World Series Shine
Give polished concrete floors a stain protection and a protective surface
World Series Shine is used to give polished concrete floors strong, liquid-repellent stain protection and a high-gloss protective surface. After application, the floor is polished with a ”high speed” machine without abrasive wheel that gives a very nice lustre and high gloss. The best function and service life is obtained if the substrate has been pre-treated with World Series Proof deep impregnation or World Series Close surface enhancer. World Series Shine is an effective and environmentally-friendly stain protection that reduces maintenance costs and provides a dust-proof surface that is easier to keep clean.
Use of World Series Shine:
- Grind according to instruction.
- Clean the surface so it is completely clean and dust-free. For best results, the substrate must be pre-impregnated with World Series Close or World Series Proof that has been allowed to dry for at least 24 hours.
- On larger surfaces, it can be applied with a low-pressure sprayer and microfibre mop. The work is best carried out by two people in collaboration because the product dries relatively quickly. On smaller surfaces, the product can be poured directly onto a microfibre mop or cloth and then spread over the surface. Application must take place in a continuous process without any interruption where the product can dry. Use enough material to keep the surface moist for at least 5 minutes, the estimated consumption depends on the absorbency of the substrate. Example: Untreated absorbent concrete: 5-10 m²/litre. World Series Proof/World Series Close impregnated concrete: 30-40 m²/litre
- Polish with a polishing machine, a ”high speed” machine (about 1500 rpm) so that a friction temperature of about +35°C is reached.
- Drying time: Light pedestrian traffic is permitted after 1 hour. Pedestrian traffic, vehicular traffic and higher humidity is permitted after 8 hours. Protection against acids and oils after 24 hours. Maximum protection achieved after 7 days.
5 litre / package