World Series Proof
Impregnation that provides concrete floors with protection
World Series Proof is an environmentally-friendly, non-toxic and colourless deep impregnation that provides concrete floors with permanent foundation protection against moisture problems, oils and other contaminants, as well as reinforcing and binding dust. World Series Proof has very good penetration into relatively dense concrete (low VCT). The protection is permanent, diffusion-open and insensitive to external influences such as abrasion and impact, because it forms insoluble crystals deep in the concrete that become an integral part of the substrate. World Series Proof has very good reinforcing properties in both old and new concrete. The result is a concrete floor that is easier to keep clean with increased service life and reduced maintenance requirements. For porous concrete, combination treatment with World Series Close is recommended.
Environmentally assessed and approved by Swedish SundaHus and Byggvarubedömningen.
Use of World Series Proof
- Grind according to instruction up to #80 – #100. Damage and visible cracks (>1.0 mm) must be repaired before treatment
- If the surface is porous, combine with World Series Close to bind the grinding dust in the pores.
- Apply using a low-pressure sprayer or alternatively by pouring it out and distributing evenly with rubber blade, microfibre mop or soft brush. The treatment is carried out until full saturation is reached. The coverage is approximately 0.1–0.3 lit/m² depending on the absorbency of the substrate and the desired penetration depth. Full saturation is achieved after about 30–40 minutes.
- Stop application when World Series Proof starts to “gel”, which usually happens earlier on new concrete. Remove excess that may otherwise form glossy or white stains and impair adhesion of other coating.
- Continue the grinding process as instructed. If the floor is still perceived to be absorbing , World Series Proof can be applied thinly after each subsequent grinding step up to #400.
- Drying time: Pedestrian traffic is permitted after approx. 2 hours. May be exposed to water after 6 hours and heavier traffic is permitted after 24 hours. Full resistance to aggressive liquids is achieved after 36 days.
20 litre / package