Scanmaskin 7000 World Series
Powerful industrial vacuum cleaner with high and constant performance
The dust extractor Scanmaskin 7000 World Series is intended to be used together with our larger floor grinders. This powerful vacuum cleaner offers high and consistent performance, thanks to its double-stage side channel blower.
It meets the requirements for H-class certification. With a motor and filter system designed for continuous use, it guarantees uninterrupted operation, around the clock. M-rated and oversized cartridge filters, PTFE treated, and with nanofibres provide superior performance and working environment. It also has a fully automatic, and continuous filter cleaning system, using reverse pressure from compressed air from the high-quality Thomas compressor, further improving the performance. As the compressor is oil-less, no maintenance is required. The max pressure is regulated by an overpressure valve, ensuring safe operation.
It comes with the proven Longopac® bag system – for safe, easy, and dust-free changes. It also has a ”bag-in-bag-out” system that ensures safe replacement of the primary filter and prevents the operator from being exposed to dust during maintenance.
Safety is our priority. Scanmaskin 7000 World Series is equipped with a HEPA 14 filter. With this HEPA 14 filter, it can remove 99.995% of dust particles, as small as 0.18 μm. Each filter is DOP tested with a proven certificate to guarantee its effectiveness.
With its robust construction and large wheels, it is built for industrial use, ensuring durability and ease of operation. To further improve the versatility, we offer additional accessory kits for general cleaning and, a 76mm (3inch) hose with camlock for connection to the grinding machine.
Choose this industrial vacuum cleaner for reliable and efficient cleaning performance with your Scanmaskin grinders. Suits perfectly with our larger floor grinders such as Scan Combiflex 650 and Scanmaskin 28 World Series.
Sales only in Sweden & Finland during 2023.
- Meets the requirements for H certification
- Used together with our larger floor grinders
- M-rated and PTFE treated cartridge filter
- High and constant performance, thanks to its double-stage side channel fan and fully automatic cleaning
- Engineered for continuous use – non-stop operation, around the clock.
- Fully automatic and continuous filter cleaning system thanks to the high-quality Thomas compressor
- Maintenance-free and reliable compressor
- Supplied with Longopac® – for safe, easy and dust-free changes
- A “bag-in-bag-out” system ensures safe main filter changes and prevents operators from being exposed to dust during maintenance
- Equipped with a HEPA 14 filter
- Each filter is tested according to DOP
- Robust construction and large wheels
- Optional accessory kit – cleaning equipment, 76 mm hose with camlock
|Motor Power:||4 kW / 5.44 hp|
|Max airflow:||286 CFM / 485 m3/h|
|Max vacuum:||76 in / 190 mbar|
|Hose:||33ft x 3” / 10 m x Ø76 mm|
|Primary filter:||161 Sq.Ft – 15 m2 filter cartridges|
|Micro filter:||Hepa 14, 3,5 m2 99.995%|
|Sound level:||74 dB(A)|
|Dimension (LxWxH):||24″x65″x51″ / 600 x 1650 x 1550 mm|
|Weight:||454 Ibs / 206 kg|
|Filter cleansing:||Automatic by reverse pulse|