Scanmaskin 4000 World Series
H-certified industrial vacuum cleaner with outstanding performance and efficiency
Introducing our high-performance dust extractor Scanmaskin 4000 World Series, specially designed for use with our mid-range line of grinding and polishing machines. Despite its small and compact dimensions, this dust extractor offers outstanding performance and efficiency, making it a perfect choice for any industrial setting.
We take pride in being a third-party certified H-Class machine, which reinforces our commitment to quality and reliability. With years of experience and numerous successful stories in the field of construction and building, our vacuum cleaner has become recognized as a benchmark for high-quality machines.
Certified for its high efficiency and effectiveness, this industrial vacuum cleaner features an M-Class polyester star filter. Easy manual cleaning of the filter is carried out with an ergonomic handle on side of the engine cover. With its exceptional abrasion resistance, this filter ensures a long-lasting life and consistent performance. The filter pockets are sealed with glued seams, guaranteeing a thorough separation of fine dust particles.
Safety is our priority. Scanmaskin 4000 World Series is equipped with a HEPA 14 filter. With this HEPA 14 filter, it can remove 99.995% of dust particles, as small as 0.18 μm. Each filter is DOP tested to guarantee its effectiveness.
For added convenience, it is equipped with a PCB electronic circuit, which enables automatic start/stop functionality for the motors. This feature streamlines and minimizes energy consumption. It also has a clogging monitoring system of filters, with a clear indication of the filter’s status and need for cleaning. This also applies to the HEPA 14 filter.
It is supplied with the proven Longopac® bag system – for safe, easy, and dust-free changes. It also has a ”bag-in-bag-out” system that ensures safe replacement of the primary filter and prevents operators from being exposed to dust during maintenance.
Built with a sturdy frame and large wheels for durability and ease of use maneuverability. It is supplied with 10meters (33feet) of hose and a cleaning kit containing 50mm (2inch) diameter aluminum pipe, including a cleaning nozzle of 450mm (18inches). It also offers the option of connecting a pre-separator for improved dust separation.
Suits perfectly with our floor grinders such as Scan Combiflex 330 3-phase, Scan Combiflex 450, and Scan Combiflex 500.
Sales only in Sweden & Finland during 2023.
- H-certified by third party
- Used together with our mid-range floor grinders
- M-class main filter made of washable polyester of the highest quality
- Easy manual cleaning of the filter with an ergonomic handle on the side of the engine cover
- Main filter pockets sealed with glued seams, ensuring total separation of fine dust particles
- Supplied with Longopac® – for safe, easy and dust-free changes
- A “bag-in-bag-out” system ensures safe main filter changes and prevents operators from being exposed to dust during maintenance
- Equipped with a HEPA 14 filter
- Each filter is tested according to DOP
- Automatic start/stop functionality for the motors
- Monitoring system with clear indication of the filter’s status and need for cleaning
- Robust frame and large wheels
- Supplied with 10 m hose and 10 m power cable, which gives a full 20 m reach
- Comes with a cleaning kit
|Motor Power:||3 kW / 4 hp|
|Max airflow:||286 CFM / 485 m3/h|
|Max vacuum:||86 in / 215 mbar|
|Hose:||33ft x 2” / 10 m x Ø50 mm|
|Primary filter:||21 Sq.Ft – 1,95 m2 polyester star filter with glued seams|
|Micro filter:||Hepa 14, 3,5 m2 99.995%|
|Sound level:||74 dB(A)|
|Dimension (LxWxH):||31″ x 24″ x 59″ / 800 x 600 x 1550 mm|
|Weight:||165 Ibs / 75 kg|